Finally POSTING!? =O
yeah. it's been a minute.so let's make it happen, a long post.. i can actually say i have been busy. i mean, not so busy where i couldnt reach a computer but busy & tired when i got home to the point i didnt wanna blog or talk to anyone just sleeeppp. i'm liking how im not at home alot anymore, this summer so far has been superrr coo. on meee. i just need to get in the pool more or go to a water park. not a beach. i've been spending my days at my sister's house away from everybody for a week
i know, i know, the video sucks cause at 1st i planned on NOT taking video or pics with my phone cause i knew it was gonna end up all blurry & plus i couldnt zoom in if i wanted to. but hey, um, that was t-pain w/ his girl entourage. i was feeling super tall so i tried to get the shot over everybody but it didnt work. eh. i saw..kanye west & amber rose, trina, lisa raye, derek luke, day 26, & that birthday sex guy jermieh?lol whateverthefuck.. i didnt stay long, i left cause i was tryna go steal this big ass life people size poster of the dream & another one of whitney houston but when i got closer i realize i couldnt reach them..the awards itself was nice I liked keri hilson performance the best, jayz& then jamie foxx had me dying so yeah, but why the hell was drake sittin the whole time & limpin I think? I wonder what happened..
next mission was back to santa monica.. forrr..
jerk chicken enchiladas?! yes prontooo.
Okay, mike jack passed on the happiest day for me fresh out of transformers 2 my moms emails me like you heard about mj ? I say nah what happened to jordan?! Comeback?! but anywho i was like oh watch all these ppl claim that they went hard for him smh. Thriller was my shit, my pops said I used to do all the moves & just sit there & watch the whole thing over & over. I don't remember all that but I know I watch it on halloween. Just in case anyone cares I liked never can say goodbye & I wanna be where you are. Cause it relates to my life & the lyrics are simple & little mike sings he heart outttt.
Transformers 2 was the shit.
funny, crazy graphics, optimus prime cameback & smashed on everybody, megan fox.
One bad thing was the end was crammed & too fast, if you wouldve looked down you wouldvemissed alottt & the robots had too many lines.



No comments:
Post a Comment