Tuesday, March 31

might go with the kanye west amazing beat:
the bus stop is waiting on me.
stay calm, one day netta, your day will come,
but I feel like the time is running out
cuz life moves on. im 20 and I feel like my life has just begun. my moms is bugging saying I don't another son, but I can't help it, I think she's the one. at least close to it. or was. im confused and on the run. from my feelings, I don't want to discuss none. what will it be like when I turn 21? missing out life opportunities cuz I wanna have fun. im not concerned with the money, nah im lying, if it was a test for getting money I'd be down to try it. so many thoughts in my mind, I tend to be quiet. so many girls after me, let em start a riot. cuz I could careless. unless I need em just to relieve some stress. everyday is just another day for progress. I guess. sitting in my room tryna plot what's next. skemes to get the money and when I get it, im gonna blow it like I never had it. being fly is habit. in the mall cuz I got to have ittttt.

seems the only things I know how to do well, is
sleep good & inhale. well....this life, isn't always right.
but its my life. & imma do what I wannaaaaaa. ahhhh. say what I wannnaaa ahh, dun dun da uhhh. cuz its my life.
its amazing.
& no matter whattt, you can't take that from meee. x2
yeah.








http://limelinx.com/files/f483b332e163870e227f64bd7ac2a7c8

No comments: