Friends Zone
may be a lil alterted.
(lol I wrote this song about you. let me tell you about my feelings girl.) *beat drops*
verse uno:
played me, & im not talking bout a handheld,
felt the rage..vision blurred as my eyes swelled.
feeling like I should jump without a rope held.
images appear as I recall all the details.
5'5, light skin..bad female.
face cheeks blushed red to match her lips as well.
when I would tell her the stories I had to tell,
she would listen with no interruptions like..I don't know what your preference like, but im the type of nigga, that's like, I aint the type of player type, I know you had that feeling right?
she smiled. gave me the number to dial or text when she aint feel like talking, all day in my mind she was taking long walks,
and
yall won't believe it yall, she said I'll shed a tear by sunday if you don't call.
and on that same night I did.
but don't get caught in the friend zone,
(she said)
I don't think we'll go that far,
flirtatious on the telephoneee
don't mean nothing at all.
if my patience don't kill meeee
then I'll might take that call,
can't leave it aloneeeee
got me stuck in the friend zone.
woke up next morning, yawn, head to get fresh,
& start my day.
buzz buzz & the trackball on my kicker turned blue. tied my shoe tucked down the jeans,
what do you know secretly,
it was the girl of my dreams.
saying gdmorning :] hit reply, wow (pause)
smiling before I even typed a smiley.
& I said can we kick it..she said not hardly, my family is having a get together party, & I can't invite nobody im sorry. maybe next weekend, I said coo, we'll make it a date. she said, ok sure kinda. kinda? (pause)
you know how you look at the news on mute? & don't wanna know what did what or who did who?.. too tragic.
hurts your heart to hear what happened.
same ol feeling when she said kinda,
let go of all the dreams that remind us of going further
turned around sat on the bed, nothing much but I declared this..um.
that's it
im giving up on love, love, like I never started up on love, love
I don't think I'll never find love, love
but I put it behind because..
I got caught in the friend zone
(& she saidd)
I don't know if we'll go that far.
flirtatious on the telephoneeee
don't mean nothing at all
if my patience don't kill me,
then I'll take that call,
can't leave it alonee
got me stuck in the friend zone.
hook sing:
get up when you fallll..
im telling youuuu
it happens to us all
let me tell youuuu
forget love it aint for me
I fall too easily.
adlibs yeah..j dilla, netski... j dilla rest in peace.
I swear she's a rapper.
song ends*
& so she called last nite & was like saturday is on can we go? lol I was like hell yea! lol



No comments:
Post a Comment