Tuesday, May 5

new crush: zoe saldana.
woo. gee. oh.



Happy cinco de mayo
-sings.
i love mexicans cause of tacos & possibly other dishes.
& thats where it stops.






but um...

http://www.zshare.net/audio/59639381d7483176/







Netski - level completed!

im on a different level
than you on, you on.
try to please everyone
no, I must move on, move on.
x2

I am à victor. ( like i am "victory" )
& I am a giant.
take me down dawg,
why is you trying?
life is only as sweet
as the cake you make
I am the baker
I take no breaks.
I write the icing on the cake
with no mistakes.
& if the flavor taste good
than it must be ate.
& that's when
its in a room of fakes
they belittle you...
in every move you make.
that's why I say
take all the shots that you have to take
not gon mean nothing
at the end of the day
cheeks remain dry
& the desert surrounds my eyes.
& I can still stand up
dust my wings off & fly.
but honestly..
I aint got time
God has plans...
for my lifetime
running fasttt..
til the end..
of this life line
& that's the difference..
between you & I
cuz

im on a different level
than you on, you on.

No comments: