Monday, May 11

Sunset or sunrise? Hmmm. =]





in the valley..ayeeee.
oh thats a BABY coyote.

recycle bin pic.

cousins.



Currently: at school at break...what a loser I am man over here Blogging. Maxx loserrr. But then I was like niggas be twitterin all around me so ehh .
Mothers day get together was cool just cuz I got to see my fam. But after like an hour or so I was ready for them to leaveee.
So I watched X-men origins for the 667542252 time. Highkey tho as far as comic movies this is my fav movie next to transformers.
Like fuck iron man.


Quick vent:
Agh, I hate when people plan something days ahead of time then when the day comes they forget or they take someone else instead of you or do something else that came up.
Like bitch didn't you just tell me to clear my schedule cause we plan to do this?! That's one of my pet peeves. I don't know why that always
happens to me either, fucking flakesss. Life would be so much wonderful without your kind. fuckin beeeeeeeeeyitches.

This is why I hate fucking Mondays with a passionnn.
Either someone or something goes sour on me or just the fact that it's monday & Monday goes ahh shit let's fuck with her. No Monday don't be an asshole.

No comments: