My random sound offs, thoughts etc. Long as shit need to blog more anyways.
Winter clothes in the summertime why I feel like I started it? LOL! I know I prolly didn't but hey.
Old people trying to guess your age.
Pointless missions in hot weather.
People drinking out of public water fountains.
Ppl who say they dont give a fuck is bullshittin they fuck the most.
I met a rapper named salty salt.
I think I write decent verses but can't rap it for shit.
I wore black everyday for a week am I emo?
Am I ever gonna graduate
I feel like twitter is pointless for unfamous ppl.
someone told me the dirtiest resturants have the best tasting food =/. I'll pass.
Randomly singing black eyed peas "boom boom pow" loud in malls & parking lots.
White people relating michaell Jackson to black people in every way now that he has passed.
The fact that I could say a billion things mj related that's irrtating nowadays
Dudes who complient other dudes.
It's most hot at nite
Always get sick more in summer than the whole damn yr
saying your different just to fit in with everyone else.
People who rubberneck aka be nosey on the freeway when the situation or accident is way on the other side of the freeway going the opposite way. What's the point take to ass home & watch it on the news.
That song ice cream job is superrr weak as fuck. & it plays every 30 mins on power 106 in order right after every girl by lil Wayne.
Little kids singing birhday sex & all them nasty ass jerkin songs. Knowing all the lyrics.. &playing them on the radio when more than half the song is censored out. Lol
why do all the jerking songs sound the same well I guess they have to & always did
girl rappers are garbo.
I hit cars when I parellel park no I mean bumppp no tapppp LOL
Is The sun close only at beaches?
I had a bad tan my skin was peeling off I freaked out
pops knows all the songs on the radio & I don't



No comments:
Post a Comment