lmaooo@how fast u was runnin both time.now i kno for sure your black!
Lmao good one!! But cuz I thought it was gonna be biggerrrr LOL I'm not tryna lose no limbs
lmao,but did u have to run like that.lmfaooo im weak.&& u should of edited this shit
Lol that's how I run!! With so much intensity, like u gon get it when we race.
& yes I shouldve edited alott
Post a Comment
Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com
5 comments:
lmaooo@how fast u was runnin both time.
now i kno for sure your black!
Lmao good one!! But cuz I thought it was gonna be biggerrrr LOL I'm not tryna lose no limbs
lmao,
but did u have to run like that.
lmfaooo im weak.
&& u should of edited this shit
Lol that's how I run!!
With so much intensity,
like u gon get it when we race.
& yes I shouldve edited alott
Post a Comment